Tank cleaning head
Tank cleaning head is a tool designed by Jetstream for cleaning tanks and vessel.
The 3d tank cleaning head ensures efficient and effective cleaning. This is achived trought;
- 360ᵒ cleaning pattern.
- Operating pressures up-to 22000 psi or 1500 bar.
- Flow options from 10-80gpm or 37-302 lpm.
The features of the 3d tank cleaning head include;
- Built in stainless steel with long-life components.
- A magnetic brake requires no maintenance and allows
- control of the rotation.
- Application precision through 4 manifold options ranging
- from low flow (10gpm) to high flow (80gpm).
- Optional Kits provide necessary tools and replacement parts.
- Replaceable internal components.
Built in stainless steel, it guarantees a very long life cycle to the components that make up our tool.
A magnetic brake that does not need maintenance offers the possibility to control the rotation.
High flow precision thanks to 4 selectable options ranging from low pressure around 10gpm to high pressure around 80gpm.
Kits available as spare parts and optional kits that implement functionality.
Replaceable internal components.
Nozzles and nozzle extensions
- HHTC nozzle preference, which are ¼’’ NPT Threads and Stainless Steel.
- Nozzle extensions increase cleaning capabilities by reducing distance from the surface. These are available in;
Idrojet is proud to offer Jetstream’s 3d tank cleaning head .